Safety. Commitment. Experience.
|DEADLINE DEC 31, 2009
New Federal PCB Regulations! Will you be ready? We can help!
We are the PCB Transformer Replacement and Disposal Specialists
• More than 20 years of PCB management experience
• PCB Site Decommissioning
• PCB Specific Insurance ( Environmental Impairment, Comprehensive, Automobile, Errors and Omissions )
• Customer indemnification
• Disposal of all PCB wastes
• PCB Site Remediation
• Certificates Destruction
• Certificates of Decommissioning
• Letters of Reference
• Purchase of Non-PCB Transformers
• Turn-key Services
PCB Disposal's Services Consulting & Training Packages Request a Quote
PCB Disposal's goal is to ensure that the services we provide enable customers to fully comply with all applicable federal and provincial regulations.
We work very closely with the Ontario Ministry of the Environment to protect the natural environment and wherever possible we maximize opportunities for recycling of waste materials, even those generated from PCB-contaminated electrical equipment.
© 1985-2009 PCB DISPOSAL - 1-800-563-7227 - Contact Us